Jr.& Sr. College
Important notice for admission to Jr.& Sr. classes for the academic year 2014-15.
1) Jr.& Sr. College, SFC-A/S/C. Admission process have been made online from the academic year 2013-14.
2) It is compulsory for all students to participate in the online admission procedure.
3) For online admission process visit to college website www.bnncollege.org. or Android application that can be downloaded from Google play by the name of BNN College .Online Admission form available from 22/04/14 .to 30/04/14
4) Students should opt only those subjects in XII Class which they opted in XI Class.
5) For Sr. College Subject will be offered as per college criteria. Subject change will not be allowed.
6) Students should fill-up online admission form as per the time table schedule displayed on the college notice board and college web site..
7) After filling online admission form students should take System Generated Form Submission Number. And produce it to the college along with required documents and two recent passport size photo for verification and admission. First Schedule of admission will be from 25/04/14 to 30/04/14. Fees Submission up to 5th May2014.
8) Students should pay all the fee dues before the submission of admission form.
9) Reserved category students should submit caste and income certificate.
10) Student should submit scholarship form as per government guidelines in due time otherwise they will have to pay the entire fees.
11) Late fees will be charged after the first schedule of time table of admission.
12) Second schedule of admission with late fee will be declared on or after 01/06/14
13) Regular periods and practicals of 12th A/C/S will start form 09/06/14
14) Regular lectures and practicals of SY/TY A/C/S will be on first day of reopening day of college
15) For detail information contact :
College contact No. – 02522 / 230879
Compulsory Document for Admission
1) For JR. College S.S.C & F.Y.J.C Mark Statement
2) For SR. College XII TH & F.Y/S.Y Mark Statement